In a major coup, Alessandro Del Piero, the Italian World Cup-winning star put pen to paper with Sydney FC to become the biggest star the A-League had ever seen. The question was though, did he still have the hunger to perform…
"30,000 people holding their breath here as Del Piero prepares to take this free kick. DEL PIERO! That’s what they came to see. That’s why Sydney FC paid the money. That is the measure of the man."
Simon Hill, 25 September 2014
This tee is proudly designed and printed in Australia on Gadigal land.🇦🇺
- 64000L Gildan Softstyle® Ladies' T-Shirt
- 100% Ring Spun Cotton 153 g/m²
- Preshrunk jersey knit
- Seamless double-needle 1.3 cm collar
- Taped neck and shoulders
- Double-needle sleeve and bottom hems
- High stitch density fabric
- Tear away label
Del Piero scores his first goal for Sydney FC against Newcastle in 2014.