With only nine minutes remaining on the clock, the Socceroos were a goal down against Japan in their first game of the 2006 World Cup. Cue nine minutes of absolute mayhem…
"Cahill. C-A-H-I-L-L! Tim Cahill has done it again! What a goal by Tim Cahill. 2-1 Australia. Oh, it’s a wonderful moment in Kaiserslautern."
Simon Hill, 12 June 2006
This tee is proudly designed and printed in Australia on Gadigal land.🇦🇺
- 64000L Gildan Softstyle® Ladies' T-Shirt
- 100% Ring Spun Cotton 153 g/m²
- Preshrunk jersey knit
- Seamless double-needle 1.3 cm collar
- Taped neck and shoulders
- Double-needle sleeve and bottom hems
- High stitch density fabric
- Tear away label
A late flurry of goals from the Socceroos saw them win their first-ever match at a World Cup.