Despite being the spiritual home of football in Australia, Newcastle were yet to win an A-League Grand Final. In 2008 they had their best chance yet, but could they beat their arch rivals away from home in the harbour city?
"Tony Vidmar caught in possession by Mark Bridge. BRIDGE! Oh! Brilliant! Advantage Jets in the Grand Final. Close to the Sydney Harbour, it just had to be Bridge who got the first goal. What a goal. What a strike. What a moment for the Jets."
Simon Hill, 24 February 2008
This hat is made to order, so please allow up to 5 weeks for delivery.
- 60% cotton, 40% polyester
- Mid-profile cap with a low-profile embroidery area
- Structured, six-panel cap 3.5″ crown (8.9 cm)
- Hard buckram front panels
- Mesh back Permacurv® visor, matching undervisor
- Plastic adjustable closure
- Head circumference: 21⅝″–23⅝″ (54.9 cm–60 cm)