After 31 long years, the Socceroos played Uruguay for a chance to reach the 2016 World Cup in Germany.
“At last. At long last… 31 years, four months and 24 days have passed since Australia ended it’s campaign in the ‘74 World Cup. And now, finally, belatedly, wonderfully and joyfully Australia is back on the biggest stage.”
Simon Hill, 16 November 2005
This tee is proudly designed and printed in Australia on Gadigal land.🇦🇺
- 64000L Gildan Softstyle® Ladies' T-Shirt
- 100% Ring Spun Cotton 153 g/m²
- Preshrunk jersey knit
- Seamless double-needle 1.3 cm collar
- Taped neck and shoulders
- Double-needle sleeve and bottom hems
- High stitch density fabric
- Tear away label
Relive the dramatic penalty shootout between the Socceroos and Uruguay for a place in the World Cup.