After 31 long years, the Socceroos played Uruguay for a chance to reach the 2016 World Cup in Germany.
“At last. At long last… 31 years, four months and 24 days have passed since Australia ended it’s campaign in the ‘74 World Cup. And now, finally, belatedly, wonderfully and joyfully Australia is back on the biggest stage.”
Simon Hill, 16 November 2005
This kid's tee is proudly designed and printed in Australia on Gadigal land.🇦🇺
- As Colour - 3006 Youth T-Shirt
- Printed on-demand using the latest DTG (direct to garment) technology
- Regular fit Crewneck
- Mid-weight, 180 GSM, 28-singles
- 100% combed cotton (marle 15% viscose)
- Neck ribbing, side seamed, shoulder to shoulder tape, double needle hems,
- Preshrunk to minimise shrinkage
Relive the dramatic penalty shootout between the Socceroos and Uruguay for a place in the World Cup.