Based on Simon Hill's hand-written notes from Australia's famous match against Japan at the 2006 World Cup in Kaiserslautern, this design not only tells the story of Australia’s rapid-fire comeback, it perfectly captures the breathless energy of the day.
Just six months after the famous game against Uruguay, this was the Socceroos’ finest hour and Simon Hill brought it home to millions of football fans around the country.
So… just like America has the Constitution and Britain has the Magna Carta, Australian football fans have Simon Hill’s Notes from Kaiserslautern.
All proceeds from the sales will be donated to John Moriarty Football.
This kid's tee is proudly designed and printed in Australia on Gadigal land.🇦🇺
- As Colour - 3006 Youth T-Shirt
- Printed on-demand using the latest DTG (direct to garment) technology
- Regular fit Crewneck
- Mid-weight, 180 GSM, 28-singles
- 100% combed cotton (marle 15% viscose)
- Neck ribbing, side seamed, shoulder to shoulder tape, double needle hems,
- Preshrunk to minimise shrinkage