Away from home against the A-League champions, Melbourne Victory was up against it. What’s worse, they let their slender lead slip via an own goal from Terry Antonis. Surely they couldn’t come back from there in extra time?
"Antonis has no right to get through there really, but still he goes on. O’Neil giving chase forlornly. Still Terry ANTONIS! Has he won it for Melbourne Victory? The villain turned hero in navy blue!"
Simon Hill, 28 April 2018
This kid's tee is proudly designed and printed in Australia on Gadigal land.🇦🇺
- As Colour - 3006 Youth T-Shirt
- Printed on-demand using the latest DTG (direct to garment) technology
- Regular fit Crewneck
- Mid-weight, 180 GSM, 28-singles
- 100% combed cotton (marle 15% viscose)
- Neck ribbing, side seamed, shoulder to shoulder tape, double needle hems,
- Preshrunk to minimise shrinkage
Terry Antonis scored a dramatic late goal against his former club to give Melbourne Victory a 3-2 win over Sydney in the 2017/18 Semi-Final.