Based on Simon Hill's hand-written notes from Australia's famous match against Japan at the 2006 World Cup in Kaiserslautern, this design not only tells the story of Australia’s rapid-fire comeback, it perfectly captures the breathless energy of the day.
Just six months after the famous game against Uruguay, this was the Socceroos’ finest hour and Simon Hill brought it home to millions of football fans around the country.
So… just like America has the Constitution and Britain has the Magna Carta, Australian football fans have Simon Hill’s Notes from Kaiserslautern.
All proceeds from the sales will be donated to John Moriarty Football.
This youth-sized fleece-knit hoodie is made to order in the US, so please allow a few weeks for delivery.
- Unisex classic fit
- 50% Cotton / 50% Polyester (271 g/m²)
- Gildan® Heavy Blend™ Youth Crewneck Sweatshirt
- Preshrunk fleece knit
- Air jet yarn = softer feel and reduced pilling
- Tear away label
- Twin-needle stitching at shoulder, armhole, neck, waistband, and cuffs
- 1x1 rib with elastane
- CPSIA Tracking Label Compliant
- Machine washable
|Sizes||Width||Length||Sleeve Center Back|