Despite being the spiritual home of football in Australia, Newcastle were yet to win an A-League Grand Final. In 2008 they had their best chance yet, but could they beat their archrivals away from home in the harbour city?
"Tony Vidmar caught in possession by Mark Bridge. BRIDGE! Oh! Brilliant! Advantage Jets in the Grand Final. Close to the Sydney Harbour, it just had to be Bridge who got the first goal. What a goal. What a strike. What a moment for the Jets."
Simon Hill, 24 February 2008
This youth-sized fleece-knit hoodie is printed on-demand using the latest digital printing technology in the USA. Shipping usually takes between 10-20 days.
- 50% Cotton / 50% Polyester (271 g/m²)
- Classic Fit Gildan® Heavy Blend™ Youth Hooded Sweatshirt
- Preshrunk fleece knit
- Air jet yarn = softer feel and reduced pilling
- Double-lined hood
- Tear away label
- Twin-needle stitching at shoulder, armhole, neck, waistband, and cuffs
- Pouch pocket
- 1x1 rib with elastane
- No drawcord in accordance with EU regulations
- CPSIA Tracking Label Compliant
- Machine washable