In their four attempt, could the Central Coast Mariners finally claim their first Grand Final win against the Western Sydney Wanderers?
"Few would begrudge I’m sure the Mariners of this moment. They cried tears of despair two years ago. Today it is tears of joy. They are the smallest club with the biggest hearts."
Simon Hill, 21 April 2013
This kid's tee is made to order in the US, so please allow a few weeks for delivery.
- Classic Unisex Fit
- Gildan Youth Softstyle 4.5 oz
- 100% Ring-Spun Cotton (153 g/m²)
- Preshrunk jersey knit
- High stitch density for a smoother printing surface
- Seamless double-needle 1.9 cm collar
- Taped neck and shoulders
- Tear away label
- Double-needle sleeve and bottom hems
- Quarter-turned to eliminate centre crease
|Sizes||Width (cm)||Length (cm)|